Playing YouTube videos
Once inside your meeting, to upload a YouTube video to your content library – follow these steps:
- Click on the button from your options toolbar on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click the button “create new”
- Click the “add YouTube video” button.
- Paste the YouTube link in the dialog and click the green Add button.
- Playing the video in a meeting is as simple as double-clicking it and then pressing the button in the Content Viewer window.
Thanks for your feedback.